Knowledge Transfer that Puts the Predictive Index® to Work in Your Organization.
The PI Practitioner Workshop is the foundation to creating the “PI difference” in your organization. In a highly interactive workshop setting, experienced PI consultants will teach you and your managers how to harness the power of the Predictive Index® System. You’ll become proficient in the PI process, at interpreting Predictive Index survey results, and discover many ways to use PI to improve performance. After completing the workshop, you will:
- Develop new insights into your management and leadership styles and understand how they impact your team
- Develop and manage your team by recognizing their distinct motivators and drives
- Improve teamwork and enhance productivity at all levels by gaining valuable insight into each employee's decision-making, communication and delegation style
Trained analysts have access to Catalyst, PI's online library of resources, reference materials and work-aids. Additionally, PI Midwest provides complimentary online webinars to educate clients regarding the tactical elements of the PI platform. We want you and your administrators to be comfortable and fully confident as you administer assessments, generate reports, organize behavioral data and conduct group analytics. PI Midwest provides ongoing consultative support to ensure your organization extracts the greatest possible value from the PI methodology.
Length: 2 Days to 2 1/2 days
Prerequisite: This workshop is offered to companies that are new and also to current Predictive Index clients.
HRIC Credit Hours earned: 7
SHRM Professional Development Credits: 7
The PI Practitioner Workshop provides the knowledge necessary to achieve immediate and sustainable results when using The Predictive Index System.
Customer-Focused Selling™ (CFS) is an effective, sales assessment and training program that provides all of the core competencies needed for effective consultative selling—with special emphasis on the particular areas shown by the Selling Skills Assessment Tool™ (SSAT) to need improvement. In a highly interactive, adult learning format, CFS delivers the specific knowledge your team needs to consistently achieve better sales results. The training is designed to be used every day, not memorized. Participants come away from the workshop ready to apply the new learning to their own customers and prospects. For larger sales forces, CFS is available in a comprehensive, certified Train-the-Trainer format which brings delivery and reinforcement in-house, and customizes the training to exactly reflect your business environment.
This fast-paced skills-builder is a sales assessment that develops salespeople who can quickly understand their prospects’ personal needs and adapt their selling techniques to make the sale.
Salespeople learn ways to:
- Objectively and accurately assess and understand their personal selling style
- Identify weaknesses in dealing with people motivated differently to eliminate prospecting “disconnects”
- Control the sales process and sales results by controlling through a sales assessment of the way they approach prospects
- Build an account strategy finely tuned to the specific needs of the buyers
- Quickly identify prospects personal needs in order to know what makes them buy
- Adapt their sales tactics based on specific behavioral clues
- Manage the sales cycle in terms of what motivates each unique buyer
Benefits to the salesperson from sales assessment
- Really know your prospects
- Understand the impact of their personal styles
- Connect with prospects’ personal needs
- Recognize buying signals
- Adapts to motivations of multiple buyers in the sales process
- Maximize the potential in each account
- Close more sales
- Increase earnings