Since 2007, “Meg” has worked at two other PI Worldwide licensees, as a sales consultant, analyst, and trainer, where she managed the marketing, brand identity, and business development of PI and the Selling Skills Assessment Tool (SSAT) in Minnesota. She co-sponsors a leadership breakfast series in the Twin Cities, and has leveraged a 20 year career in financial services to help clients use PI analytics in business applications.
Previously, Meg held marketing positions at PWC and KPMG, and was a financial advisor at Ameriprise Financial. She earned her BA in English from UMass-Dartmouth and has completed graduate studies at Boston University and UW-Superior toward an MA in Mass Communications and Business as well as a Mini-MBA in Non-Profit Management from University of St. Thomas. For the past two years, she has been on the Board of the American Society for Training and Development -- Twin Cities Chapter.
- Leadership and Management Consulting
- Predictive Index and Sales Skills Assessments
- Professional Services Marketing Sales and Business Development
- Women's Networks and Groups
- Women on Boards
- BA in English, University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
- Completed graduate studies at Boston University's Graduate School of Public Communications and the University of
Wisconsin-Superior toward an MA in Mass Communications & Business
- Earned a mini MBA in Non-Profit Management from the University of St. Thomas.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member/Former Board Member, American Society of Training and Development-Twin Cities Chapter and Nationally
- Member, Association of Accounting Marketing, MN Chapter
- Member/Board Member, The Woman's Club of Minneapolis
Produces and Co-Sponsors
A monthly Business Leaders Breakfast Forum speaker series, to promote thought leadership, and help businesses and organizations "identify leaders, develop leaders and support leaders" in the community.
Past Employment Positions
Previously worked with Predictive Index at two licensees, WIPFLI, and Lurie Besikof Lapidus & Co., both among the top 75 CPA firms nationally. In addition, held marketing leadership and business development positions at two international financial services firms, PWC, and KPMG, and served as a financial advisor with Ameriprise.