Mary Rose Iten
Mary Rose Iten recently joined the PI Midwest team after having been first introduced to Predictive Index in 2000. Mary Rose has over 20 years of banking/lending experience which provides her with a strong analytical foundation to get behind the story of a company's financial performance. In addition, her extensive background in training and development gives her insight into employee performance. This combined perspective allows Mary Rose to have an edge in solving business issues for her clients.
Mary Rose is a graduate of the College of St. Catherine with a BA in Business Administration: Finance. Her career has been with Wells Fargo, Marquette Financial Companies, Medica and her own consulting practice. Mary Rose represents PI for a business located in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
College of St. Catherine, BA in Business Administration/Finance
Past Employment Positions
- President of Iten Consulting
- Vice President of the Leadership Group at Laurie, Besikof, Lapidus LLC
- Strategic Business Partner and Corporate Trainer at Medica
- Director of Training and Development at Marquette Financial Companies
- Vice President at Marquette Capital Bank
- Vice President at Wells Bank