Over the last 20 years Ann has trained thousands of executives, managers and staff members throughout the United States, Caribbean, Middle East and Asia on leadership, management and customer service-oriented topics. Ann’s background includes owning her own successful human resource and organizational development training and consulting business. She was also an international trainer for Sonesta Hotels and the Director of Training & Program Development for CareerTrack.
Ann was trained in Predictive Index® 17 years ago and continues to feel it is the most significant and effective employment screening survey and development tool she has ever encountered. She has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Northern Colorado and has done graduate work in Higher Education at the University of Denver.
- Executive level team facilitation
- Organizational development specialist
- Skilled recruitment and retention strategist
- Customer service expert after successfully leading the service culture training for twenty-six four & five diamond level hotel and resort openings throughout the world
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Northern Colorado
- Masters Work in Higher Education, University of Denver
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mastermind Group for Small Business Owners
Past Employment Positions
- Owner of Norton Training & Consulting Services a fifteen year old consulting firm specializing in executive level organizational development, leadership, management,
customer service and human resource related programs serving over 100 clients throughout the world including such diverse companies as Coca Cola Enterprises, H.D.
Smith Pharmaceuticals, MGM/Mirage, Citibank, and Southern Region Cardiologists.
- International Trainer & Human Resource Director for Sonesta Hotels & Resorts
- Corporate Director of Training & Program Development for CareerTrack, Inc.
- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs for the University of Denver